- Heavy duty pavilion style building
- Thicker than the average tongue & groove shiplap, including roof and floor
- Heavy duty sawn framework
- 2.1m eaves height
- Joinery quality hardwood double door with mortice lock
- Joinery quality hardwood opening windows
- 600mm roof canopy
- Toughened glass as standard
- Two sizes – available with or without a 900mm verandah
Size Code: Estimate size in feet, for example 1208 = approximately 12ft x 8ft.
Size FW x D x H: Front Width x Depth (front to back) x Height (top of the apex) in m (metres). Non-standard sizes are also available.
Windows: Amount of hardwood opening windows (one either side of the doors).
Door W x H: Width x Height of the door in mm (millimetres). Please note the door gap is moderately smaller than the door itself.
Floor Plan: Select by size from the above table. These show the magnitude of the floor along with the joins and the direction of the floor joists. Please note, that the direction of the floor joists can change so this must be checked before an order is placed if critical.
Assembly Guides: Select by size from the above table. Please note that due to the number of sizes, models and variations that we offer, the assembly guide may not be 100% specific to your summerhouse, but should provide you with all the necessary principles.
Eaves Height: Internal height at the stunted point of the roof (front and back).
Lock: This summerhouse comes as standard with a mortice lock and two keys.
Roof cover: Supplied with high quality polyester-based felt roofing.