• Corner summerhouse
  • Thicker than an average tongue & groove shiplap, including roof and floor
  • Joinery quality hardwood double door with mortice lock
  • Top window on each side is opening
  • Toughened glass as standard

Size Code: Estimate size in feet, for example 808 = approximately 8ft x 8ft.

Size L x W x H: Length x Width x Height (top of the roof) in m (metres). Length and Width refers to the two back sections, which are the longest sections. If you imagine a square with a corner cut off, Length and Width would be the two intact sides of the square.

Door W x H: Width x Height of the door in mm (millimetres). Please note, that the door gap is slightly smaller than the door itself.

Floor Plan: Select by size from the above table. These show the diameter of the floor along with the joins and direction of the floor joists. Please note, that the direction of the floor joists can change so this must be checked before an order is placed, if critical.

Assembly Guides: Select by size from the above table. Please note that due to the amount of sizes, models and variations that we offer, the assembly guide may not be 100% specific to your summerhouse, but it should provide you with all the necessary principles.

Internal: Height at the elevated (front) and stunted (back) sides of the internal roof.

Lock: This summerhouse comes as standard with a mortice lock and two keys.

Roof cover: Supplied with high quality polyester-based felt roofing.


Building Sizes
All sizes are an estimate and are based on the external measurements (unless stated contrarily) – they also do not encompass roof overhang. Please allow for any overhangs when choosing the size of your timber building, whilst also bearing in mind, the recommended space for installations and upkeep of your timber building. We advise you also check internal sizes when buying a timber building for a specific purpose, or any other sizes if critical. Planning permission may also be needed on some buildings depending on size and location, please check with your local council if unsure.