- Extra heavy duty adaptable apex roof shed
- Heavy duty sawn framework and roof purlins
- Thicker than the average tongue & groove shiplap, including roof and floor
- 300mm taller than our standard shed height
- Taller door with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- Glass windows
- Rim lock and handle as standard on single doors
- Available in sizes not listed
- Almost any feature in our range of buildings can be added to the Major Apex
Size Code: Estimate size in feet, for example 806 = approximately 8ft x 6ft.
Size L x W x H: Length (window side) x Width (door end) x Height (top of the apex) in m (metres). Non-standard sizes are also available.
Windows: Amount of windows on one side, the other side is boarded. Window side and plain side are interchangeable so the windows can be situated on either side when assembled.
Door W x H: Width x Height of the door in mm (millimetres). Please note, the door gap is slightly smaller than the door itself.
Floor Plan: Select by designated size from the table. These show the magnitude of the floor along with joins and direction of floor joists. Please note, that the direction of the floor joists can change so this must be checked before an order is placed if condemned.
Assembly Guides: Choose by size from the table, and please note that due to the number of sizes, models and modifications we offer, the assembly guide may not be 100% specified to your timber building, but should be provided with all the necessary principles.
Eaves Height: Internal height at stunted point of the roof (sides)
Lock: This timber building comes as standard with a rim lock and two keys.
Roof cover: Supplied with high-quality polyester-based felt roofing.