SKU: 1 Category:


  • The best selling apex roof shed
  • Tongue & groove shiplap, including roof and floor.
  • Fully framed and three-hinged brace door.
  • Glass windows
  • Window section fitted on either side

Size Code: Estimated size in feet, for example 806 = approximately 8ft x 6ft.

Size L x W x H: Length (window side) x Width (door end) x Height (top of the apex) in m (metres).

Windows: Amount of windows on one side, the other side is boarded. Window side and plain side are interchangeable so the windows can be situated on either side when assembled.

Door W x H: Width x Height of the door in mm (millimetres). Please note, the door gap is slightly smaller than the door itself.

Floor Plan: Select by designated size from the table. These show the magnitude of the floor along with joins and direction of floor joists. Please note, that the direction of the floor joists can change so this must be checked before an order is placed if condemned.

Assembly Guides: Choose by size from the table, and please note that due to the number of sizes, models and modifications we offer, the assembly guide may not be 100% specified to your timber building, but should be provided with all the necessary principles.

Eaves Height: Internal height at stunted point of the roof (sides).

Lock: This timber building comes with a hasp and staple which is suitable for fitting padlocks if longed for.

Roof cover: Supplied with high-quality polyester-based felt roofing.


Building Sizes
All sizes are an estimate and are based on the external measurements (unless stated contrarily) – they also do not encompass roof overhang. Please allow for any overhangs when choosing the size of your timber building, whilst also bearing in mind, the recommended space for installations and upkeep of your timber building. We advise you also check internal sizes when buying a timber building for a specific purpose, or any other sizes if critical. Planning permission may also be needed on some buildings depending on size and location, please check with your local council if unsure.