• Two-storey playhouse
  • Tongue and groove shiplap
  • Rounded upright framing
  • Upstairs platform completed with a ladder and safety rail
  • Perspex glazed diamond in door with decorative handles
  • Piano style continuous hinge and a magnetic catch
  • One upstairs window and two downstairs windows
  • Perspex glazing throughout the playhouse
  • Decorative shutters
  • A 300millimetre roof overhang (600mm on 707 and 808) with a decorative front fascias
  • 707 is the 705 model with a verandah (600mm)

Size Code: Approximate size in feet, for example 806 = approximately 8ft x 6ft.

Size FW x D x H: The Front Width (doors positioning) x Depth (front to back) x Height (top of the apex) in m (metres).

Door W x H:Floor Plan: Select by size from the above table. These show the measurements of the floor along with the joins and in the direction of the floor joists. Please note, that the direction of the floor joists can change so, this must be checked before an order is placed, if critical.

Assembly Guides: Select by size from the above table. Please note that due to the amount of sizes, models and variations that we offer, the assembly guide may not be 100% specific to your playhouse, but this should provide you with all the necessary principles.

Eaves Height: Internal height at the stunted point of the roof (sides).

Lock: This playhouse does not have a lock for safety reasons.

Roof cover: Supplied with high quality polyester-based felt roofing.


Building Sizes
All sizes are an estimate and are based on the external measurements (unless stated contrarily) – they also do not encompass roof overhang. Please allow for any overhangs when choosing the size of your timber building, whilst also bearing in mind, the recommended space for installations and upkeep of your timber building. We advise you also check internal sizes when buying a timber building for a specific purpose, or any other sizes if critical. Planning permission may also be needed on some buildings depending on size and location, please check with your local council if unsure.