Overlap Clutterbox


  • Free standing storage building
  • Ideal for placing against a wall or fence
  • Economical overlap cladding version of the Clutterbox
  • Close-board floor and roof (no chipboard)
  • Tongue & groove doors
  • Doors are on low side, with the roof sloping up to the back

Size Code: Estimate size in feet, for example 426 = approximately 4′ x 2’6″.

Size FW x D x H: Front Width (long side) x Depth (sloping ends) x Height (top of the roof) in m (metres). Non-standard sizes are obtainable.

Door W x H: Width x Height of the door in mm (millimetres). However, please note the door gap is moderately smaller than the door itself.

Floor Plan: Select by size from the above table. These show the size of the floor along with the joins and the direction in which the floor joists go. Please note that the direction of the floor joists can change, so this must be thoroughly checked before placing an order if critical.

Assembly Guides: Select by size from the above table . Please note that due to the amount of sizes, models and variations that we offer, the assembly guides may not be 100% specific to your timber building, but however, it should provide you with all the necessary principles.

Internal: Height at the elevated and stunted sides of the internal roof.

Lock: This timber building comes with a slide bolt which is suitable for fitting a padlock if needed.

Roof cover: Supplied with a high quality polyester-based felt roofing.


Building Sizes
All sizes are an estimate and are based on the external measurements (unless stated contrarily) – they also do not encompass roof overhang. Please allow for any overhangs when choosing the size of your timber building, whilst also bearing in mind, the recommended space for installations and upkeep of your timber building. We advise you also check internal sizes when buying a timber building for a specific purpose, or any other sizes if critical. Planning permission may also be needed on some buildings depending on size and location, please check with your local council if unsure.