- Free standing storage building
- Ideal for placing against a wall or fence
- Tongue & groove shiplap, including floor and roof
- Framed and braced double doors
- Doors are on low side, with the roof sloping up to the back
- Also available with a single door in the end (choose style 5 or 6). The door size on an end door model is 595mm wide x 1625mm high
Size Code: Estimate size in feet, for example, 626 = approximately 6′ x 2’6″.
Size FW x D x H: Front Width (long side) x Depth (sloping ends) x Height (top of the roof) in m (metres). Non-standard sizes are obtainable.
Door W x H: Width x Height of the door in mm (millimetres). Although, please note the door gap is moderately smaller than the door itself.
Floor Plan: Select by size from the above table. These tables show the size of the floor along with the joins and in the direction of the floor joists. Please note, the course of the floor joists can change so this must always be checked before an order is placed when critical.
Assembly Guides: Select by size from the above table. Please note that due to the amount of sizes, models and variations that we offer, the assembly guide may not be 100% specific to your timber building, but it should provide you with all the necessary principles.
Internal: Height at the elevated and stunted sides of the inner roof.
Lock: This timber building also comes with a slide bolt which is suitable for fitting a padlock if needed.
Roof cover: Supplied with a high-quality polyester-based felt roofing.