- Kennel and run with a pent roof
- Tongue and groove shiplap
- Kennel with floor with diameter of 1.2 x 1.2m
- 1.8m (1004) or 2.4m (1204) run area
- Sliding door connecting kennel to the run
- Run is supplied without a floor for all hygiene purposes
- Galvanised steel mesh front on run, complete with access door
Size Code: Estimate size in feet, for example 1004 = approximately 10ft x 4ft.
Size FW x D x H: Front Width (with doors in) x Depth (sloping ends) x Height (top of the roof) in m (metres).
Door W x H: Width x Height of the door in mm (millimetres). Please note, that the door gap is moderately smaller than the door itself.
Floor Plan: Select by size from the above table. These show the measurements of the floor along with the joins and the direction of the floor joists. Please note, that the direction of the floor joists can change so this must be checked before an order is placed, if critical.
Assembly Guides: Select by size from the above table. Please note, that due to the amount of sizes, models and variations that we offer, the assembly guide may not be 100% specific to your kennel and run, but it should provide you with all the necessary principles.
Eaves Height: Height at the elevated and stunted sides of the internal roof.
Lock: This kennel and run comes as standard with a press lock and two keys on the main door and a tower bolt on the mesh door.
Roof cover: Supplied with high quality polyester-based roofing felt.